- Fees / Price AED 2,000 per level
- Duration 70 Hours (In-Class Training)
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Hor Al Anz, Dubai
Why study this course at this institution?
- 13 ACCA Qualified Subject Specialist Lecturers
- 100% pass rate in FIA/ACCA Knowledge Module
- FREE Transportation from Sharjah and Ajman
- Largest ACCA campus in UAE at the door step of Al-Qiyadah metro station
- Flexible class timing: Morning, evening, weekend batches
- 70 hours of well-designed In-class training
- Interim, Revision and Final assessments/challenging exam focused Mock
- Extensive examination-Style Revision Sessions with NO extra charges
- Regular tests/Internal examination observing exam weights
- FREE BPP/Kaplan books, revisions kits, past papers, class notes, pass cards, i-pass CDs
- Additional professional support for non-finance students
- FREE re-sit, Fees refund, Scholarship/Financial assistance policies
- Fees back Guarantee for FIA/ACCA Knowledge Module
- Extra-curricular activities/Indoor Games eg: Table Tennis, Foosball, etc
What will I learn?
ACCA is a UK based accountancy body is one of the largest and fastest-growing global accountancy bodies which offers the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification worldwide. In order to achieve the prestigious membership and use the designation ‘ACCA’ after your name, you will have to complete:
- Exams: 14 exams (exemptions can be claimed up to nine papers)
- Experience: 36 month’s relevant practical experience requirement for Membership (Before, during or After ACCA)
- Ethics: Professional Ethics Module(Online)
There are a number of qualifications you can earn alongside ACCA. On your way to completing ACCA, you can also achieve:
- Diploma in Accounting and Business (On the completion of F1, F2 & F3)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business (On the completion of F4-F9)
- Bsc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University (On the completion of RAP after F1-F9).
- Fundamentals Knowledge/ FIA
- Fundamentals Skills
- Professional Essentials
- Professional Options
- No formal qualification requirement
- Basic entry requirement in order to commence ACCA examinations in 2 A Levels and 3 GCSEs or equivalent
- If your degree is issued from a university accredited by the ACCA, you can gain entry in ACCA besides gaining possibly 9 exemptions on the basis of your current qualififcations
About the institute
PMTC was founded in the year 2011 by Mumtaz Amjad iqbal to meet students’ need for quality, flexibility and affordability in education.
PMTC is made up of remarkable people: eminent professors and exceptional students;Accountancy, Finance & Business professionals, and all the other pieces of the puzzle that make up a leading institute.
You can achieve a prestigious qualification which will be valued globally and will open doors to sought-after careers and further study opportunitiesSee all PMTC Global courses