The goal of this two-day course is to take those who have a basic knowledge of PRINCE2 to the next level of understanding and application of the methodology as set forth in the official PRINCE2 manual, Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2. This course will prepare you to take and pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, which is held on the afternoon of the second day.
Using sample exam papers and project case studies provided by the APM Group (APMG), you will learn how to apply the knowledge you gained during the PRINCE2 Foundation course. You will also have the opportunity to deepen and refine your learning before taking the Practitioner exam, which is aimed at testing your ability to apply PRINCE2 in an actual
Who is this Course for?
This accredited course has been especially designed for participants who have received their PRINCE2 Foundation qualification (based on the most recent version of the guidance). This course would be of benefit to those with project assurance roles, team members, project board members who wish to be handson and team members aspiring to a more senior role.
PRINCE2 Practitioner is the highest level qualification within PRINCE2. As per the Cabinet Office, this designation qualifies individuals to "apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2."
- Tailor and apply the principles, themes, process structure, techniques and management products of PRINCE2 within a work environment via carefully selected case studies
- Define the PRINCE2 method at the Practitioner level
- Prepare for and take the Practitioner exam
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam Preparation
- Review of and practice with APM Group (APMG) sample questions and test papers
- Sample project case study scenarios to apply the concepts in practice and deepen the
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
IIL is an APMG Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for PRINCE2.
- Completion of IIL's PRINCE2 Foundation course (or its equivalent) and a passing mark of 50% or higher on the most current PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
- In addition to pre-course reading, there will be approximately two hours of study required after the first day of the workshop.
About International Institute for Learning, Inc. (IIL)
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL ; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI's Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2 , ITIL , and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.See all International Institute for Learning, Inc courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.