Course detailsProgram Overview
Successful managers rely on the competent application of a number of ; These include understanding the management process and their roles as mangers; Forecasting, planning and control; Strategic thinking and planning, and strategic management; Creative problem-solving and decision-making; strong interpersonal and business communication; time management, delegation, and effective meetings skills; choosing and developing employees; leadership and motivation; and managing the organization ; It is very resourceful to comprehend such management concepts and skills to become a successful manager and to meet organization objectives.
Benefits & Added Value
By attending this program participants will:
- Understand the management process and components;
- Identify the managerial responsibilities and goals
- Recognize the differences between forecasting and planning and control; Strategic thinking and planning
- Use strategic thinking, planning, and strategic management successfully in the workplace
- Make confident decisions and resolve problems.
- Lead, motivate, and support members of their team in a way, which enables them to achieve optimum objectives.
- Communicate positively with team members and colleagues.
- Choose the right people for the right jobs and develop them
- Manage, motivate, and support members of their team in a way, which enables them to achieve optimum objectives.
- Use time properly, setting objectives, priorities for themselves and for their organizations.
- Set appropriate objectives for themselves and for their team, which support those of the organization.
- Take decisions, delegate work and coordinate teamwork in a manner, which utilizes team strengths to the fullest.
- Use the organization culture to manage the spectrum and enhance performance.
Module 1: Your Role as a Manager
Module 2: Planning and Control
Module 3: Strategic Management
Module 4: Creative Problem- Solving and Decision Making
Module 5: Advanced Interpersonal and Business Communication Skills
Module 6: Choosing and Developing Your Staff
Module 7: Motivating and Leading Your Staff
Module 8: Time Management, Delegation, and Effective Meetings
Module 9: Organization Culture: Managing the Spectrum
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forChairman , Chief Executive , Finance Director , Company Secretary , Board Members , Directors of Strategy , Directors of Policy , Directors of Departments , Deputy Directors of Departments , Heads of Departments , Deputy Heads of Department , Senior Managers , Advisers to Senior Management , Senior Project Managers
About IMI International
IMI is a Management Development Company established in 1999 with 16 years of experience in the market, specialized in HR Outsourcing Services, Training and Development and Consulting Services.
IMI is a professional provider for HR services, ranging from recruitment, payroll processing and full body leasing models.
IMI offers certified training programs and public courses in affiliation with international foundations and institutions. IMI offers language programs that utilize Rosetta Stone as the backbone of the learning experience through Ocean County College.
IMI offers consulting services in the field of HR Management, Training & Assessment, and Marketing Management.See all IMI International courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.