Course detailsCourse Objectives:
- Gaining a strong knowledge of Labor Law and the related governmental formalities regulations. .
- Independently handling the whole process of social security insurance and obligatory medical insurance for your employees.
- Mastering the Personnel files and records keeping and management.
- Handling the Labor Bureau, Social Insurance & Tax Authority Audits.
- Highlighting the most common mistakes in the application of Labor Law, Social Insurance and Tax calculation.
- Identifying what HR Managers need to know to lead the Personnel Function.
- Tips & Tricks from the best practice of the field
- All Human Resource Professionals
- Payroll Accountants
- Public Accountants
Eligibility / Requirements
Prior experience is required in any of the following fields:
- Internal Auditing
- Tax Accounting
- HR Administration
About Real Hands-on
Why Real Hands-on Training Programs
- Unique Practical HR training programs.
- Quality experience from real pros.
- Deep training that answers every query.
- Practical experience of proper management.
- Experience exchange with our HR Community Network.
Human Resources Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.