In an environment where organisations are faced with new risks each day, internal auditors need to provide assurance that an organisation's governance, risk management and internal control processes are working effectively.
This advanced two-day programme is intended for experienced auditors who are familiar with introductory concepts of internal audit and risk-based approach. Although a full-scope methodology will be presented, the focus will be on key challenges and advanced topics of planning through reporting. You will learn from global best practices and benchmark your work against internal auditors around the globe.
Attending this workshop will be a valuable opportunity to capitalize on the trainer's well rounded experience and in-depth knowledge. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explore the world beyond the risk-based approach
- Discover modern tools and methods employed by internal auditors
- Improve risk implementation and define Audit Plans
- Perform advanced internal audit work within an organization with proven results
- Deliver effective audit evidence with the application of information technology practices
- Master internal audit reports with appropriate procedures
- Gain an understanding in auditing soft-controls
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone in accounting, assurance and risk who wishes to advance their internal audit understanding and practice to the next level.
- Audit and Control (external or internal)
- Fraud Prevention
- Internal Audit / Internal Control
- Accounting Compliance
- Legal Corporate Governance
- Risk Management / Risk Analysis
- Deploying an effective Internal Audit methodology throughout the organization
- Planning beyond risk identification and assessment
- The fieldwork challenges
- Auditing Soft controls: the challenge
- Quality Assurance for Internal Auditors
- A view to the future: What is next in the life of the internal auditor?
About PwC's Academy
PwC Academy is the educational business of the global organisation PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Our goal is to give people greater knowledge, competence and expertise in finance and business. Our foundation is our team of expert professionals, who convey their wealth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.
We offer a variety of training courses covering professional qualifications, financial competencies, and management skills. The courses are based on both the individual experiences of our experts and the best practices of PwC Global. We constantly adapt our courses to meet the needs of modern business and tailor them to our client’s requirements. PwC’s Academies in the Middle East are part of PwC’s growing network of Academies which are present in over 30 countries worldwide. Through the network of PwC’s Academies we continually exchange best practices and successful methodologies to ensure that we are consistently providing industry leading training programmes.See all PwC's Academy courses
Audit Related Questions
Unanswered //Jan 4, 2018 ACCA, Audit, Accounting, Accounting, Finance and Banking