To ensure- thal delegates arc competent lo the standards of the STCW code in I lie knowledge and techniques required for fighting fire with particular emphasis on organization, tactics and command.
- Candidates shall be required to demonstrate competence through know ledge, unde islanding and ability with regards to.
- Control of fire fighting operations aboard ship.
- Organization and training of fire parties.
- Inspection and sen icing of fire detection and extinguishing systems and equipment.
- Inxesligatiou and compilation of reports on incidents involving fire.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Fire Safety Related Questions
Am currently having a certificate in basic fire skills as a Fire Marshall in my department. May y...
Unanswered //Feb 20, 2017 Firearm, Fire Safety, Health and Safety