- Duration: 50 hours ( 5 days)
- Timings Flexible
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Fully prepare for the ACI Dealing Certificate exam
- Gain comprehensive understanding of Treasury operations
- Learn currency overlay and risk management techniques
- Launch your career in treasury and financial service industry
- Receive MTA’s accredited “Treasury & Dealing Professional Certificate” (TDPC)
Who is this course for?
- Junior dealers
- Middle office and Operations personne
- Auditors and compliance officers
- Financial Service Professionals
- Bankers and Financial brokers
- Market Analysts
What will I learn?
- Day 1 Interest Rates and Money Markets
- Day 2 Foreign Exchange
- Day 3 Derivatives
- Day 4 Asset and Liability Management (“ALM”), Risk Management and Model Code
- Day 5 Mock Examination, marking and revision
Hatim El Atabani, is MTA’s MD and has 19 years of experience in various finance and trading related fields. Mr.Atabani has been a FX and equities trader and was in charge of executing the trades of some of the most prominent global financial institutions such as Morgan Stanley, Deutsch Bank, Barclays Capital and Goldman Sachs.
Amro Zakaria is a trader with over 14 years of experience in global markets and brokerage operations. Mr. Zakaria worked as a regional director for 9 years at two of the largest global brokerage firms, one of which is publically traded on the NYSE. Mr. Zakaria is a frequent guest speaker in capital markets related conferences and financial media like CNBC.
Shaun Overton has over 8 years of experience and specialises in programming automated trading strategies for the financial markets. Shaun will focus on strategy development and improvement, which will cover trade robots and systems, automated money management, optimization, backtesting, scalping robots, Abgar scoring method, and the 89-13 breakout system.
About Market Trader Academy
About Market Trader Academy
Market Trader Academy is a New York based edu- cational institute that is registered with and accredited by the International Ac- creditation Organization (IAO) and the American Association for Career and Tech- nical Education (ACTE). Furthermore, Market Trader Academy is a member of the US Chamber of Commerce.
The Global Markets Program Professional Series is designed to educate participants on the world’s largest and most active international financial markets. The program explores how these markets work and why they are so heavily traded.
The focus of the series is to train attendees to recognize and exploit advantages in the global markets by learning to invest and trade successfully in each market. In addition, attendees will learn how to use their market knowledge to mitigate the risks to conventional business that can arise from global economic developments.
The Professional Series provides participants with a higher level of analytical skills based on fundamental and technical analysis as well as practical trading and risk management strategies.See all Market Trader Academy courses