- Locations: Dubai
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the function of Accounts Payable (AP) and its role in organizations.
- Take a successful lead in the management of Accounts Payable.
- Assess AP operations and processes and recommend improvements using the latest best practices.
- Apply accounting principles related to Accounts Payable.
- Evaluate main issues affecting AP staff in order to increase their efficiency and productivity.
- Apply tools and techniques in Microsoft Excel to effectively manage and monitor AP performance.
Who should attend:
- Managers of Accounts Payable Professionals as well as AP staff, clerks, and specialists who wish to advance their career. The program is also beneficial to professionals in accounting, finance, purchasing and procurement who work closely with Accounts Payable
- The Important Role of Accountants Payable (AP)
- Accounting Essentials for Accounts Payable
- Accounts Payable Processes and Best Practices
- Key Topics in Accounts Payable Management
- The Behavioral Side of Managing Accounts Payable Department
- Accounts Payable Department as a Real Business Partner
- Using Excel in Managing Accounts Payable
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses