By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Build budget templates and models for their departments or organizations.
- Apply several forecasting techniques to better manage uncertainties in budgeting.
- Evaluate capital budgeting decisions using several methods and recommend proper action.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel functions and tools in the budgeting process.
- Evaluate the budgeting process in their organization and recommend improvements.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
Who should attend:
- Finance directors, managers, controllers, accountants, budget analysts, budget owners and professionals who wish to expand their budgeting knowledge.
- Budgeting and Planning
- Budget Cycle, Process and Approaches
- Forecasting Techniques
- Advances Capital Budgeting Evaluation Techniques
- Breakeven Analysis and Optimization Techniques
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses
Cost and Budgeting Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology