- Price AED 400
- Duration 3 Hours
- Locations Deira
here's a short list of the people it might benefit.
Are you ...
- an entrepreneur?
- running a small business?
- running a home business?
- a professional running your own practice?
- just starting your own business?
- thinking of starting your own business?
- a manager in a company?
- an office manager with bookkeeping duties?
- an administrative assistant with bookkeeping duties?
- a bookkeeper or accounting clerk who has learned on the job and needs to understand the concepts in order to do your job better or be promoted?
- an investor who would like to understand where the numbers are coming from on the financial statements that you read?
- Someone who has taken an academic accounting course and still doesn't know a debit from a credit?
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THE ACCOUNTING COURSE?
The important topics that will be covered in the accounting course are:
- Basic accounting concepts, principles and terminology.
- Debits and credits.
- Double entry accounting.
- Types of business entities and enterprises (and their advantages and disadvantages).
- How to set-up and keep a set of books for a small business.
- How to journalize business transactions.
- How to reconcile your bank account.
- How to adjust the books at the end of the fiscal period.
- How to post to a general ledger.
- How to compute payroll.
- How to depreciate assets.
- How to create and understand a Balance Sheet.
- How to create and understand an Income Statement (also called a Profit and Loss Statement or P & L).
Accounting Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology