- Participants will learn how to:
- Read and understand financial statements
- Understand how common economic transactions impact financial statements
- Evaluate a company's financial performance
- Analyze financial statements and understand the drivers of firm value
- Explore the sources and costs of capital and factors of investment decisions
- Learn alternative business valuation principles and how they impact the value drivers of the firm
Managers in marketing, sales, production, engineering, R & D, human resources and others who wish to know about more about accounting and finance. Participants often use (or should be using) financial statements and want to develop more confidence in their analytical skills. No prior classroom experience in accounting or finance is expected, but familiarity with the general language of business will be assumed.
- Key finance terms: assets, liabilities, capital, depreciation, capitalization, current ratio and others
- The accounting process: journals and ledgers, how debits and credits work
- Basic accounting principles and Concepts
- Overview of Financial Statements
- The Balance Sheet
- The Income Statement
- The statement of cash flow
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- Keeping your plan on target with budgetary controls
- Using profit-planning tools, break-even analysis, financial forecasting
- Cash flow: where cash comes from and how it's applied
- Elements of cost accounting
- Cost of Capital and Valuation.
Upon completion of this course you will have an excellant foundation for arole in an acconts and businesses
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.