The course emphasizes the focus on accounting to meet the needs of managers. The material contained in the book stresses the interpretation (rather than the construction) of accounting information as well as a critical (ratherthan unthinking) acceptance of the underlying assumptions behind accounting. It is suitable for postgraduate and undergraduate students who are undertaking courses in accounting that do not lead to professional accreditation, and to practising non-nancial managers who need a better understanding of the role of accounting in their organizations.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
AAFM logo American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM - USA) The AAFM ® American Academy of FinancialManagement ® is world recognized - independent Board of Standards and Accreditation Council for professionals with members in 150+ countries offering exclusive certifications to candidates who meet the highest standards and assessment.
- American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM - USA)
- MBA Finance holders
- B.Com Graduate and M.Com
- Minimum 10 years of education
- Any degree/certificate related to finance, accounting or auditing
PART I Context of Accounting
- Introduction to Accounting
- Accounting and its Relationship to Shareholder Value and Business Structure
- Recording Financial Transactions and the Limitations of Accounting
- Management Control, Management Accounting and its Rational-Economic Assumptions
- Interpretive and Critical Perspectives on Accounting and Decision-Making
- Constructing Financial Statements and the Framework of Accounting
PART II Using Accounting Information for Decision-Making, Planning and Control
- Interpreting Financial Statements and Alternative Theoretical Perspectives
- Marketing Decisions
- Operating Decisions
- Human Resource Decisions
- Accounting Decisions
- Strategic Investment Decisions
- Performance Evaluation of Business Units
- Budgetary Control
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Accounting Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology