Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Course Brochure Download
- Duration 12 Weeks
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Flexible
- Accrediting country UK
- Accrediting body ACCA
- Locations Downtown Dubai, Tourist Club Area
ACCA is designed to provide the accounting knowledge, skills and professional values that will deliver finance professionals who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors.
What will I learn?
Knowledge Module Essentails
- F1. Accountant in Business P1. Governance, Risk and Ethics
- F2. Management Accounting P2. Corporate Reporting
- F3. Financial Accounting P3. Business Analysis
- F4. Corporate and Business Law
- F5. Performance Management
- F6: Taxation
- F7. Financial Reporting
- F8. Audit and Assurance
- F9. Financial Management
- P1. Governance, Risk and Ethics
- P2. Corporate Reporting
- P3. Business Analysis
- P4. Advanced Financial Management
- P5. Advanced Performance Management
- P6. Advanced Taxation
- P7. Advanced Audit and Assurance
No previous knowledge of accounting and finance is required to start studying for the ACCA qualification. However you do need a minimum of three GCSE's and two A levels in five separate subjects including Maths and English qualifications. Any previous qualification such as a degree may entitle you to exemptions from certain ACCA exams ( a maximum of 9 papers)
How will I benefit from taking this course?
The ACCA is one of the largest and fastest growing global accountancy bodies. The ACCA qualifi cation covers a broad range of subjects; Financial and Management Accounting, Law, Financial Management, Taxation, Governance and Business Analysis. Providing more than accounting knowledge, the ACCA qualifi cation prepares students for business, instilling in them the professional skills, values and ethics to enable them to succeed in international business.
The ACCA qualifi cation is recognised across the globe and allows members international mobility in their careers. It offers complete fl exibility to work in any business sector from the public or corporate sectors to fi nancial services or public practice. ACCA has over 100 years of experience and through this time it has built and developed strong relationships with a vast network of employers, governmental bodies and professional institutes across the world.
How will I be assessed?
To become an ACCA member, you must meet the eligibility requirements which include passing exams in 14 subjects (exemptions from some subjects are available for relevant degrees), completion of an ethics module, and gaining 36 months of relevant work experience.
- Two levels and three GCSE's (or their equivalent)
- These need to be in five separate subjects including English and Maths
- If you don't meet the minimum entry requirements you can still join ACCA to study accounting as a student, but you will need to start your studies with the Foundation level; F1, F2 and F3 - Foundations in Accountancy (FIA).
About the Institute?
PwC's Academy is the educational business of the global organisation PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Our goal is to give people greater knowledge, competence and expertise in finance and business. Our foundation is our team of expert professionals who convey their wealth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PwC's Academy courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.