PAPERS OF ACCA:
- F1 TO F9 (All must be passed)
- P1 to P3 (All must be passed)
- P4 tp P7 (Choose 2 and passed)
EXAMS TO SUIT YOU:
- ACCA study is flexible; with four paper exam sessions to choose from each year and computer-based exams available on demand*, you can progress through the qualification at your own pace and enter for exams at a time that suits you.
- You also have the option to select papers based on international accounting and auditing standards and, in certain countries, variant papers based on local law and tax.
- You may also be exempt from certain exams, depending on what other qualifications you have gained
- On-demand computer-based exams are currently only available for certain papers.
- Flexible study is subject to certain rules and time limitations at Professional level.
PRACTICAL LEARNING FROM OPTIMIZER:
An additional learning we will provide to our students. We will teach that how to prepare full financial statements in Excel according to ACCA .
GET APPROVED CERTIFICATE FROM OPTIMIZER ONLY:
Our students can get certificate from Optimizer which is approved by the Knowledge & Human Dubai Authority (KHDA). This is an additional advantage we are providing to our students.
ACCA COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK:ACCA is the only accountancy body to offer excellent coverage of every single one of the 16 competencies Shell has developed for its finance professionals to become future finance leaders within our organisation.
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector
Accounting and Finance Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.