- Location: Al Karama - Dubai
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Timings: Part Time,Evening, Flexible
Course detailsThis is a managerial certification programme designed and given by the American Institute of Business & Management (AIBM) which covers all the latest requirements and practices. Human resource management (HRM) is the Strategic and coherent approach to the management of an organization's most Valued assets â€ the people working there who individually and collectively contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the business.
Key Topics Covered
- Human Resource Management past, present, future.
- Administering HR Policies & Procedures.
- Administering employee Needs.
- The Environment for Performance
- Appraising Employee Performance
- Industrial Relations and HRM
- Career Planning and Development
- UAE Labour Law
Eligibility / Requirements
those who are into the field of human resource can do this programme.
About Infonet Institute
Why Choose Infonet?
Infonet Institute, a leading Educational and Training Organization in Dubai, UAE is a Management & Soft Skills Training Centre Established in the Year 1999. The Institute Has a thrust on Professional Short Term Management Courses aimed at working Professionals. The Company also has a significant business in the Institutional segment where it offers learning solutions to corporate and individuals. The Institute has consistently redrawn educational paradigms, introducing new facets to educational courseware, delivery and certifications.
Member of American Institute of Business & ManagementSee all Infonet Institute courses
Human Resources Management Related Questions
- Human Resources Management Course Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 874Duration: 80 Hours
- HR and Payroll Management Diploma Lead Academy
AED 1,469Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- Certified Recruitment Manager Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom
- Certified HR Analytics and Metrics Professional Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 3,444Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom