TransformEd is the leading Healthcare training providing Company. We work with Hospitals, Healthcare centers and working professionals to address their unique learning needs. Our training model approach will cover you through classroom or online training with globally certified instructors with industry relevant experience deliver training.
By the end of TransformEd's training in CIC, you will be able to:
- Discuss the infection Disease identification processes
- Discuss the surveillance plan development , collection and interpretation of surveillance data
- Examine the outbreak and define various case finding methods
- Review various occupational health measures viz., immunization programs and appropriate information exchange
- Develop and manage infection and prevention control programs and assess financial implications
- Discuss how to design , coordinate and deliver educational programs on infection control and evaluate the learning and research outcomes
- Acquire knowledge and skills and practice questions to pass the examination administered by CBIC
- Identification of Infectious Disease Processes
- Surveillance and Epidemiologic Investigation
- Preventing/Controlling the Transmission of Infectious Agents
- Employee/Occupational Health
- Management and Communication
- Education and Research
- Environment of Care
- Cleaning, Sterilization, Disinfection, Asepsis
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Registered Practical Nurse, Nurse Practitioner Physician, Medical Technologist, Respiratory Therapist and All infection preventionist.
Why Choose TransformEd?
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institution and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after sometime since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.See all TransformEd courses