- Duration: 5 Days
CCNA (R&S) version 2 training from Koenig provides a strong foundation for CCNP, and other Security as well as Voice certifications. A Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (R&S) possesses unmatched expertise in managing Cisco devices including IOS, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, OSI model, troubleshooting, and switching/routing protocols. This Associate level CCNA certification validates a candidate's ability to effectively connect, select, configure, manage and troubleshoot Cisco network devices.
This CCNA V2 course covers the following topics as its learning objectives:
- Understanding the basic concepts of networking and deploying simple LANs
- Employing internet connectivity
- Managing basic security for networking devices
- Understanding IPv6 fundamentals
- Troubleshooting issues in VLAN, configuring Ether Channel, understanding the working of STP and incorporating Layer 3 redundancy
- Defining the concept, components, functions and characteristics of WAN
- Configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP in an IPv4 set up, and configuring EIGRP in IPv6 environment
- Installing, verifying and troubleshooting multi area OSPF
- Understanding SNMP, NetFlow and syslog
- Managing IOS images, licenses and Cisco devices
So maintain your corporate stature with this prestigious Cisco certification that will give you that much needed push in the right direction for a bright career in networking ahead.
About Koenig Solutions
Koenig Dubai is a "near-shore" branch of Koenig Solutions which is World's #1 Offshore Training company. Koenig is well known for its educational courses which is the reason our customers travel thousands of miles for training and certification.
Koenig was the winner of Microsoft Citizenship Partner of the Year award for 2009. Koenig was also the Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year Finalist for 2008. Participants from all over the world (61 countries at last count) regularly travel to Koenig to upgrade their skills.