- Fees / Price Price Unlisted
- Timings 9:45 am - 5:15 pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The programme is designed and directed by Prof. Ranjan Das, professor of strategic management at IIM Calcutta. Over the years, Prof. Das has authored six books besides several case-studies and articles on various management topics. He serves on the boards of many listed companies in India and has consulted more than fifty companies in India and abroad in strategy, execution and management of change, corporate restructuring and leadership.
- Discussion of the trade-offs between market-share and profitability
- Definition of ‘no-profit zones’ and how do companies enter such a no-profit zone
- Understanding the concept of profit models and different types of profit model.
- Outlining different types of innovation and discussing how innovation creates competitive advantages for generating wealth.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for business heads, profit-centre heads, heads/senior managers of various functional areas such as Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, Human Resources etc., management consultants and entrepreneurs.