The discipline covers the concepts and practices that guide and align HRM philosophy, tactical planning and practice with the strategic and long term goals of the organization, with a particular focus on human capital. It deals with the macro-concerns of the organization regarding structure, quality, culture, values, commitment, matching resources to the future needs and other longer term people issues.
Strategic HRM gives direction on how to build the foundation for strategic advantage by creating an effective organizational structure and design, culture, employee value, proposition, systems thinking, an appropriate communication strategy and preparing an organization for a changing landscape, which includes downturns and mergers & acquisitions. Sustainability and corporate social responsibility come within the ambit of this discipline, especially with reference to organizational values and their expression in business decision making.
- The basics of HR
- HR Metrics
- Introduction of Organizational Structure and Design
- Understanding the value of Employees
- The basics of strategy and Strategically developed HR
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (barriers) of your organization in terms of its Human Resource
Job titles this course is suitable for
About Pakistan Institute of Management
Pakistan Institute of Management (PIM) is the pioneer of executive development in Pakistan and specializes in the training and development of managers from business and industry. Its primary mission is to serve the growing and complex needs of organizational managers through training, consultancy and research. Since PIM’s inception in 1954, more than 150,000 managers have participated in its courses.See all Pakistan Institute of Management courses
Contact information not available.
- Complete Diploma in Human Resource Management Alpha AcademyGBP 12
GBP 249Duration: Upto 2 Days
- Human Resources Management Course Brentwood Open Learning CollegeGBP 20
GBP 185Duration: 80 Hours
- HR & Employment Law for Beginners Alpha AcademyGBP 10
GBP 202Duration: Upto 23 Hours