تفاصيل الدورةAccountancy Basic Single Unit Diploma
Accountancy is one of the most worthwhile disciplines that provide the learners with many opportunities for their Accountancy development. By definition and nature, the accountancy is a process of recording, examining and evaluating the business transitions and communicates that information to decision makers for strategic planning. The aim of Accountancy unit is to provide the learners with a foundation for their continuing professional development and through this course, they will be able to understand the basic knowledge about the Accountancy and will be able to develop the necessary skills required in modern accounting systems. In addition to this, the unit also includes the topics such as the control of business transactions through accounting, a different type of accounting systems and information provided by the financial accounting system.
The following is included for online study with ILC
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course, learner needs to pay for a Certificate of Completion from ILC either PDF format or Hardcopy
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £20
Certificate of Completion from ILC (Hardcopy) = £30 + postage charges £10 تحديث بتاريخ 03 July, 2019
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
نبذة عن معهد Inspire London College
Inspire London College is UK’s one of the best distance learning College. ILC started its campus-based educational program in 2013 and in 2016 the college has started its distance learning program and offered various online courses to its international students. Now college has students’ more than 50 countries that are the part of our distance learning program.
ILC’s professional and online diploma courses are accredited by the Training and Qualifications UK (TQUK) and British Awarding Association. Both awarding bodies are highly reputable and are registered with Ofqual. The courses catalogue of Inspire London College is quite extensive which mainly includes the disciplines of project management, hotel management, business administration, accounting and finance, forensic accounting, E-commerce management, event management, construction management, logistics and supply chain management, fashion designing etc.
Campus-based Studies and Distance Learning
Inspire London College offers the candidates to learn according to their own choice as college offers campus-based education as well as distance learning education. Therefore, candidates have an opportunity to learn from their home or if they want to learn at a campus they can join the ILC’s campus-based educational program.