تفاصيل الدورةCourse Overview:
Many organizations claim “The Customer is King” while referring to their employees as internal customers ultimately creating a conundrum regarding who the real customer is. Providing excellent customer service is a must and a key skill for high performing staff.
This workshop is designed to help you appreciate why external and internal customers are both kings and queens and how without them – both – the organization will not endure. It will also enable participants to revitalize their approach to customer service and put the customer at the heart of their organization.
Who Should Attend:
Any individual who interacts with the most important person to use your services – the external customer, and who has the influence to make or break the customer relationship.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Developing a Customer Service philosophy
- Where does customer service start?
- The difference between Internal and External Customers
- Best practices for Internal Customer Service
- A Customer Service mind-set
- ‘Moments of Truth’ – Customer Service touch points
- The impact of first impressions
- What is your current Customer Service level?
- The different levels of Customer Service
- Improving Customer Service Standards
- Achieving the ‘WOW’ factor of Customer Service
- How does your communication impact on customers?
- The art of listening to your customers
- Asking the questions your customers want to hear
- Effectively communicating with customers
- Strategies for dealing with challenging behavior from customers
- Handling customer complaints proactively and effectively
نبذة عن معهد Eminent Educational Institute
Eminent Institute brings individual real learning for real results. Their experiential learning methodology is designed is bring the students a dynamic learning experience
All courses provided by Eminent Educational Institute are designed and delivered by practicing professionals who bring a high degree of practical relevance to the course.
Enriched with real life case studies all the course content is regularly updated with latest developments, changes in laws, and notifications.
In today’s ever evolving and competitive environment the institute strives to empower students with knowledge that takes them beyond best practice to becoming a value added contributor to developing innovative new practices.
Customer Focused Management أسئلة ذات صلة
استفسر عن هذه الدورة
يمكنك إضافة المزيد من الدورات التدريبية هنا.
سيتم حفظ القائمة.