My company wants me to get a tax certification in order to become a tax agent under FTA UAE. Please guide me what kind of course i have to study ?

VAT // Question by Zain Khalid | Apr 3, 2018

2 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • AKW Tax Reclaim Accounting and Bookkeeping- Jul 24, 2018 - 8pm

    You need to give the GCC Tax Specialist Diploma examination conducted by PwC Academy. You may visit their website for details. To gain a thorough understanding of Tax in UAE you may contact our office AKW Tax Reclaim Accounting & Bookkeeping. 

    LIKE (1) Reply

  • ELEGANT Training Center- Apr 21, 2018 - 5pm

    You can attend a VAT course conducted by Elegant. The facutly is having 25 years of experience in taxation and he is a well known CA in the industry circles.

    LIKE Reply