I'm working as a junior accountant and looking for a right training to improve myself. please do assist me

Accounting , Accounting, Finance and Banking // Question by Omar | Sep 6, 2017

2 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Cornerstone Collge- Sep 06, 2017 - 12pm

    Dear Omar 
    If you are working in UAE you have  an opprotunity to pursue professional courses.It would add value to your CV and profession.If u have bachelor degree u should go for CMA(certified Management Accountant).And if u dont have bachelor degree then select the ACCA(association of chartered certified Accountant) for your career. 

    LIKE (3) Reply

  • Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology- Sep 13, 2017 - 4pm

    You can choose from any of the following professional courses – ACCA / CIMA / CMA. 

    LIKE (1) Reply