I am a graduate in Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology in Philippines. A member in Certified Bookkeeper, Registered Cost Accountant and Certified Accounting Technician. I want to take a CPA exam here in UAE, can I please know what are the requirements?.

CPA // Question by Fretchel Butaya | Apr 29, 2018

1 Answer
Can you answer this question?
  • Cambridge Institute of Management Accountants & Consultants- May 06, 2018 - 4pm

    Dear Fretchel,
    Hope you are doing well. For CPA(USA), you must have a four years bachelors degree in accounting/Finance with a minimum of two years experience in the related field. But before sitting in the exam, your documents must be evaluated from NASBA(USA). Once your evaluation is done, then you will be allowed to sit in the exam subject to eligibility for CPA(USA).
    For further enquiries, please contact us at any time of your convenience.
    Best of luck in your future endeavours.

    LIKE Reply