I am a commerce graduate from India. I am 53 years old. I would like to join Certified Public Accountant (USA) course. Would it help me to migrate to USA.?

CPA // Question by Geo Joseph | Jul 30, 2018

1 Answer
Can you answer this question?
  • Cambridge Institute of Management Accountants & Consultants- Dec 23, 2018 - 10am

    Dear Geo,
    Your eligibility depends on the duration of your graduation. If it is 4 years of duration having courses in Financial Accounting, Cost/Management Accounting, Auditing & Taxation, then you will be eligible for this certification.

    LIKE Reply