Hello, I have national diploma in accounting. I want to upgrade myself as to be able to get a job here in accounting. which course should i go for?

Accounting // Question by John | Aug 18, 2017

1 Answer
Can you answer this question?
  • Cambridge Institute of Management Accountants & Consultants- Feb 11, 2018 - 10am

    If your diploma is equivalent to graduate degree, then you should go for CMA(USA) certification. It is specialized certification in finance/management accounting which is highly recognized globally specially high in demand in UAE or you can start ACCA(UK) which will boost up your knowledge in this filed. For further information, please contact us.
    Wish you a very bright future

    LIKE Reply

Rate this page

172 Courses Available in Accounting

SEE Courses See all Online Courses

Jobs Available in Accounting

Advance your career with a Higher salary Do an online course on Accredited Online Accounting Courses starting now. See all courses