Accounting, Finance and Banking courses in Madinat Zayed, Abu Dhabi- Hide
Rate our content
all subject areas
Load More Courses
Duration: 100 hours, thrice a week (Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday),
Duration: 2 years
- High School Certicate, or its equivalent, with a minimum score of 60%
- Valid English language TOEFL score of 173 (CBT) or 61 (iBT) or academic IELTS Academic 5.0 overall or equivalent
- EIBFS offers IELTS coaching classes to students who have not met the above requirement. Students may simultaneously take partial classes in the rst year of the Diploma program
- The applicant must pass a personal interview at EIBFS
Duration: 100 hours over 4 months
Duration: 36 hours per module
AED 2,500 per module
Duration: 2 Years
- Applications are welcome from bankers, in-service candidates and fresh higher secondary graduates meeting the EIBFS criteria along with EIBFS diploma holders.
- Students entering from the Banking Diploma Program (BD) and Islamic Banking Diploma (IBD) must have graduated from that program with a GPA of 70% weighted average.
- Hold a UAE secondary school certificate or its equivalent with Minimum score of 60%.
AED 28,500 per year
No courses match this criteria. Please change or clear your filters.