- Year of establishment: 2001
- No. of full-time trainers: 8
- Registered authority: MSA University (Corporate & Business Services Division)
- Registered association memberships: International Association of Facilitators, Association for Business Psychology
- Training format provided: On-site/In-house/Company-specific
Can travel to 12 locationsJordan Cyprus Iraq Qatar Saudi Arabia Turkey Lebanon Oman Kuwait Egypt Bahrain United Arab Emirates
Why choose Eskil Executive L&DHeadquartered in Cairo, Eskil Middle East Learning & Development is an innovative L&D enterprise that, through its partnership with MSA University, designs CPD-certified corporate workshops.
Our offering to you is based on “we don’t like boring workshops”.
We work with you to specifically design, build and facilitate high-activity L&D interventions.
Our mission is this – empower people to reach further; equip them with the tools and attitudes to achieve; embed the new knowledge.
- Network of Arabic and European facilitators;
- Delivery in Arabic, English, and French;
- Focused learning – we believe in the 100/100 principle – 100% of the participants are engaged and 100% of them are contributing;
- Interesting sessions – we hardly ever use PowerPoint slides: our experienced Facilitators build your knowledge through conversation and activities;
- We access applied business psychology, over 35 workshop activities, modern case studies and more;
- Our learning technology includes elearning, serious games, virtual classrooms and our LMS;
- Focus on ROI – our workshops always have an output: something to take back into the business that can be practically used
- 360-degree assessments – we assess and feed back in a number of different psychometric tools including Emotional Intelligence, MLQ 5X, ALQ, LEQ, and ODQ.;
- Branding – we produce and publish workbooks that can be branded with your own corporate logo;
- Quality Assurance – our Internal Verification team ensure the quality of the Facilitator and our awarded certificates are based upon benchmarked scoring;
- Qualifications – all of our professionals skills workshops have CPD credits attached to them – a typical 16-hour (2-day) workshop will secure you 2 credits;
- Recognition – our workshops use business-recognised models including psychology profiling, business approaches (including Design Thinking, Six Hats, Business Model Canvases, etc.) and more