Web Applications for Beginners Certificate
What you will learn:
The aim of the course is to equip you with the knowledge and tools to build your first web application. It is a practical course with code example, coding activities and plenty of guidance material to help you complete them.You will learn:
- What a web application is and how it works with browsers and servers
- The development methodologies, their differences and the different stages in web app development
- How to define the features, technical requirements and plan your web app project
- What a front end is and the languages used for front end coding
- What User Interface, User Experience and Material Design are and why they matter
- The difference between relational and non-relational databases and how to create them
- The elements that make up a typical backend and the most popular frameworks
There are a number of benefits, which include:
Ultima actualização em 08 July, 2018
- Comprehensive, practical and easy-to-understand course material
- End of module activities and a final test which are designed to expand your overall understanding and put what you’ve learned into action
- Can be completed anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Gaining relevant knowledge about an ever-growing industry, which will provide you with practical skills for the workforce.