Course detailsDuties and the required skill set can be both varied and extensive, this online course will teach you everything that you need to know to become a nail technician.
Skin and nails constantly experience oil and moisture loss. Excessive hand washing or using everyday household cleaning products will affect the skin and nails of your clients, eradicating those natural oils and moisture daily. Daily wear and tear can even lead to split or peeling nails. Even water acts as a chemical but so do all of the nail products that are used and once as a professional nail technician, it is your responsibility to minimise chemical exposure or any potential threats as these can and do cause allergic reactions.
- Module 1 How to Create a Successful Nail Technician Business
- Module 2 Going Mobile
- Module 3 Avoiding Skin Allergies
- Module 4 Manicure: Tools of the Trade
- Module 5 Paraffin Wax Treatments & Pedicures
- Module 6 Acrylic Nails
- Module 7 UV Gel Nails
- Module 8 How to Apply Nail Wraps
- Module 9 Silk Nails & Nail Art
- Module 10 Nail Conditions