Course detailsPostures are designed to develop flexibility, suppleness, inner awareness and controlled relaxation of the mind and body. This course will show you how you can create mental, emotional and physical harmony.
To give students visual demonstrations of the poses discussed, the course is accompanied by video tutorials, which you will gain access to upon enrolling on the course.
The following topics are taught in the videos:
- Seating Poses
- Standing Poses Sanskrit
- Standing Poses
- Seating Poses Sanskrit
- Module 1: What is Yoga?
- Module 2: Where Does Yoga Come From?
- Module 3: Overview of the Many Schools of Yoga
- Module 4: Benefits of Breathwork and Bandhas
- Module 5: Yoga Movement - Asana and its Benefits
- Module 6: Warm Up Postures
- Module 7: Standing Postures
- Module 8: Forward Folding Postures
- Module 9: Backbending Postures
- Module 10: Side Bend Postures
- Module 11: Twisting Postures
- Module 12: Closing Postures
- Module 13: Hatha Yoga Practice
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs