Course detailsXero Accounting and Bookkeeping will help you manage your business by recording your sales and expenses and simplifying both your daily accounting and your annual Bookkeeping.
Throughout the Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping course, you will learn how to set up a Xero system from beginning to end, enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes. You will also be taught how to post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the banking and the credit card and post journals. Finally, you will gain a greater understanding of petty cash, the management of payroll function, writing off bad debts, and running reports amongst things
- Boost your career in Accounting Profession.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to complete various common functions using a free online UK Xero software
- A detailed understanding of the Accounting profession
- How Accountants protect businesses from loss and damage
- Advanced understanding of common Accounting techniques/patterns
- High-quality e-learning content
- Course completion free pdf certificate
- 24/7 Learning assistance
- Developed by Qualified tutors
- Lifetime access to the course
- Study at your own pace
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no particular entry requirement.
About Neutron Skills
Neutron Skills is an online learning community with numerous courses for creative and curious people, on various topics. There at Neutron Skills, millions of members come together from various parts of the world to find inspiration and take the next step in their creative journey.
Why Choose Us
We work to bring you the best courses available for each topic. We listen to our learners and maintain a close and decisive relationship with them. More than just a course provider, we want to be your learning partner and someday you might be our next instructor working with us.See all Neutron Skills courses