- Price EGP 800
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
Test analysts and test team leaders need to understand how to plan, estimate and schedule testing tasks and resources.
Following a well-defined process and based on a detailed case study this course gives practical experience in planning, estimating and scheduling software testing within software development projects in accordance with the new international test standard ISO29119.
With an emphasis on putting theory into practice, this course is highly practical, and attendees will produce real test documentation over the two-day period.
Objectives of the Writing Test Plans course
- On completion of this course attendees will:
- have gained the skills and confidence necessary to plan test phases
- know how to create detailed test plans
- have a useful tool box of estimating techniques
- be able to allocate resource efficiently
- know how to report progress to management
- understand how to achieve test objectives within the constraints of software development projects.
In addition to this, attendees will know how to recognise when projects are getting out of hand and what controlling activities are necessary to bring them back on schedule
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses