An essential part of communication is being able to report on what you observed or researched while putting it into a practical readable format for the targeted audience to understand and act on. While going back to the core of written communication ivc take the participants through the report writing process from concept to presentation while keeping in mind the 5 IVs of good business writing.
- Analyze data and organize facts before the writing process
- Write clear concise reports
- that are easy to understand and act upon
- Vary sentences and paragraphs in length and structure for more interesting reading
- Format sections and white space effectively for better readability
- Use headings and sub-headings correctly
- Choose the right style of report to suit the occasion and include relevant sections
- Plan and edit own written work
- Make cons tructive criticism of reports
- Choice of vocabulary/business terms
- Common misuse or incorrect word usage
- Eliminating wordiness
- Sentence construction ft paragraphing
- Being objective ft tone of writing
- Analyzing ft organizing data
- Checking for the 5
- Report writing types
- Formats and inserting graphs ft charts
- Styles, layouts ft white space of reports
- Basic sections of a variety of short reports
- Report writing practice to suit o variety of situations
- Written report presentations
who Can Benefit
- Anyone who needs to write reports for work.
- Business Correspondence-Memos, Emails Et Letters
- Advanced Communication-'The Power of Assertiveness’
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Consultant led classes with a combination of directed written activities and participant-to-participant activities as well as project work.
- Good command of written English
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology