Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
About this Course
This 3-day instructor led course provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
This course is intended for SQL Server database administrators, implementers, system engineers, and developers who are responsible for writing queries.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the uses of and ways to execute the Transact-SQL language.
- Use querying tool.
- Write SELECT queries to retrieve data.
- Group and summarize data by using Transact-SQL.
- Join data from multiple tables.
- Write queries that retrieve and modify data by using subqueries.
- Modify data in tables.
- Query text fields with full-text search.
- Describe how to create programming objects.
- Use various techniques when working with complex queries.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge of data integrity concepts.
- Core Windows Server skills.
- Relational database design skills.
- Programming skills.
- Module 1: Getting Started with Databases and Transact-SQL in SQL Server 2008
- Module 2: Querying and Filtering Data
- Module 3: Grouping and Summarizing Data
- Module 4: Joining Data from Multiple Tables
- Module 5: Working with Subqueries
- Module 6: Modifying Data in Tables
- Module 7: Querying Metadata, XML, and Full-Text Indexes
- Module 8: Using Programming Objects for Data Retrieval
- Module 9: Using Advanced Querying Techniques
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses