- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
The HR Departments main goal is to align strategy with employee performance while adhering to policies and procedures. Employees must follow established guidelines in order to be successful in the workplace. This workshop will aid in identifying the specific needs of the organization hence writing effective policies and procedures for the organization to follow.
- Policies and Procedures as the Cornerstone in Strategizing Human Resources
- Basic Writing Tips – As Applied to the Design of Policies and Procedures
- Formulating Policies and Procedures
- Contents and Sections of a Policy
- Defining Processes and Procedures
- Writing Detailed Procedures to Support Process Maps
- Know the importance of policies and procedures in an organization
- Writing effective and accurate policies and procedures
- Apply appropriate HR policies and procedures writing techniques.
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses