- Duration 16 Hours
- Locations Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
Provide the trainees with the most important journalistic writing standards in general, and journalistic writing for the Web, in particular,
By the end of the session is expected that the trainee:
- Familiar with the most important journalistic writing standards in general, and journalistic writing for the Web in particular.
- Conversant tags results and characteristics of the Internet journalist, and the types of electronic news stories, and take advantage of online sites as sources of news, and press coverage using multimedia.
- Be familiar with the terms and conditions of the journalist-mail, mail and ethics of the press.
- Able to adopt better methods of writing for the Internet, and high-impact steps of writing, and the use of multiple media in press coverage.
The session is designed to fit the needs of:
- officials, media enterprise committees.
- Activists and officials of websites.
- working in the advertising wire.
- journalists and media.
- public relations staff.
- Individuals interested.
Press and Media
Threads / course content
- the quality of journalistic writing standards (ISQ).
- journalistic features and characteristics of the Internet. (Immediate / live / Integrated ... etc.)
- best writing styles of the Internet.
- Types of electronic news stories.
- Five Steps to write high-impact.
- electronic journalist of online news sites as sources of advantage.
- press coverage using multimedia .
- Terms of the journalist-mail and specifications.
- journalist ethics mail
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses