Whether you are building a company, a family or a sports team, a key drive is the achievement of success. Though recognizable as a universal aim, it is important to define precisley what success means to you as an individual or to the organisations under your control. You cannot acheive what you cannot define. So what is success? What exactly does it look like, and how can it be assured? Join us on this workshop on a journey that will provide the asnwers!
Background to 13 Principles of Success
The Defined Purpose
- Horowitz House
The Mastermind Alliance
- The Issue
- The team
- The Format
- Action Steps
- Going the Extra Mile
- Applied Faith and Belief
- The Defined Purpose
AAA and Team Challenge
Personality and Rapport
- Recognition Patterns
- Mirror & Match
- Efficiency & Self-Discipline
- Personality and Rapport
- Personal Success Strategy
- Write a personal creed (affirmation)
- Allow Sigmoid to guide you through the Valley of Blame.
- Learn how to tap into your personal Creativity Fund
- envision and Learn how to Vision drives mission
- Understand the principles of personal efficiency embodied in The Philosophy of Kaizen
- Understand how to control your brain states and subject power over your subconscious
Who can benefit?
suitable for those members of the organisation who wish to discover their own destiny and who have the desire to maximize both their own potential and those around them in any aspect of life they choose.
Consultant led Classes
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology