- Fees / Price EGP 225
- Duration 1 to 2 Days
- Locations 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- A workshop guaranteed to sharpen your leadership skills and boost your team’s productivity.
- Take Your Office Skills to the Next Level,and Gain the vital skills you need to sail right through any presentation .
- At every IT & Business Consulting group | Career Development Center workshops, expect nothing less than a high-quality learning experience that produces real results and lifetime skills you'll use over and over again. Choose from 90+ workshops and technical training course offerings that are the most diverse you'll find anywhere.
Violence of any sort has many roots. 99% of the time, there are warning signs of workplace violence. That is why this workshop will take a comprehensive look at workplace violence: how to prevent it on an individual and an organizational level, and how to respond to it if it does occur.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand what workplace violence is
- Be able to identify some warning signs of violence
- Understand the cycle of anger
- Understand Albert Bandura’s behavior wheel and how it applies to anger
- Develop a seven-step process for managing your anger and others’ anger
- Have better communication and problem solving skills, which will reduce frustration and anger
- Develop some other ways of managing anger, including coping thoughts and relaxation techniques
- Be familiar with the nine components of an organizational approach to managing anger, including risk assessment processes
- Know what to do if a violent incident occurs in the workplace, on both an individual and organizational level