- Duration: 2 Days
This course requires you to use your own computing device with the Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X operating system. You download and configure freely available software as part of the hands-on exercises. At the end of the course, you have a working runtime environment that you can continue to use
This course introduces the WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile and covers installation and configuration. It describes WebSphere Development Tools and how to use them to administer a Liberty profile server along with command-line scripts. The course also explains the Admin Center and Liberty Repository and how to use them to manage a Liberty environment.
This course is designed for Java EE application developers and WebSphere administrators who are comfortable working independently with minimal guidance.
- Describe the characteristics and architecture of the Liberty profile
- Deploy applications by adding configuration elements and by using a monitored directory
- Install and configure the Liberty profile by using the WebSphere Development Tools
- Configure data sources and application security
- Use WebSphere Development Tools to deploy applications to a server
- Configure applications resources such as JMS messaging and JPA
- Use tools to monitor, tune, and troubleshoot Liberty profile resources
- Create and configure Liberty profile servers
- Describe Liberty profile features that are specific to z/OS
- Use the Administration Center to manage Liberty servers
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses