- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
Everyone is busy, everyone is stressed, and most people take it out on their colleagues at one time or another. We’ve all been in a situation where we need to print something ASAP and someone has left the printer jammed, or we need coffee and the coffeepot is empty.
Technology is supposed to make life easier and simpler, but most managers find themselves cleaning up the messes caused by too many gadgets. This workshop will show you how to leverage technology to work smarter, not harder.
What Will Students Learn?
- Make your workplace a technology-friendly place
- Make the most of computers, telephones, instant messaging, e-mail, contact management applications, and scheduling software
- Communicate better with the IT department
- Make the best software and training choices
- Set an IT budget
- Set expectations and responsibilities for security and privacy
- Keep employees safe and healthy
- Develop and implement a system usage policy
- Implement policies for dealing with company property
- Decide whether or not employees should telecommute
- Make telecommuting work
- Deal with workplace rage
- Address technological issues
What Topics are Covered?
- Making your company a technology-friendly place
- Conquering computers
- Communicating with the IT department
- Choosing software wisely and technical training
- Setting an IT budget
- Security and privacy, including network types
- System usage policies
- Taking care of company property
- Time-Saving Tools (including telephone, e-mail, and instant messaging)
- Workplace rage
- A policies and procedures checklist
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses