- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- To familiarize the participants of the importance of working capital and how to determine the financing needs of its constituent elements, and the risks associated with financing, as well as the definition of specialized financing various projects.
- Working capital financing:
- What is working capital.
- How to finance working capital elements.
- The risks associated with working capital financing.
- Permanent and seasonal funding to finance working capital.
- Trade finance.
- The financing of the goods.
- Financing receivables.
- Specialist funding:
- The financing of major projects ( Project Finance ).
- Finance capital expansion.
- Financing instruments.
- Construction and modernization funding.
- Contractors finance and risk guarantees.
- Financing for real estate developers.
- Financing of appropriations contained.
- Collection of funding policies.
- Industrial Finance.
- Altjsurah loans.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses