This course is about keeping a job once you have got it; it is about ensuring that you provide your employer with a service your employer was expecting; to ensure that if you have to leave, your employer will write you a good reference because your employer is sure you will be an asset to whoever you will be employed by in the future.
Upon the completion of this course the participant will able to:
- Define business ethics
- Learn how to make ethical decisions
- Learn how to implement ethics in the workplace
- Knowing employee rights - implementing privacy, harassment & technology policies
- Knowing your business & social responsibilities
- Learn how to balance personal and organization ethics
- Learn when to "blow the whistle"
- Identify unethical behaviors
- All those interested in giving their employer the best service and enjoy their job
- The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions and practical sessions
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Module 3: Employer/Employee Rights
- Module 4: Business & Social Responsibilities
- Module 5: Ethical Decisions
- Module 6: Whistle Blowing
- Module 7: Managerial Ethics
- Module 8: Unethical Behavior
- Module 9: Ethics in Business
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses