- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
In this course, students will create complex documents and build personalized efficiency tools using Microsoft Office Word.
In this course, studentswill learn to:
- Work with tables and charts.
- Customize formats using styles and themes.
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Insert content using Quick Parts.
- Control text flow.
- Use templates.
- Use mail merge.
- Use macros
- Word 2010 - Level 1
Lesson 1: Working with Tables and ChartsSort Table Data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform Calculations in a Table
- Create a Chart
Lesson 2: Customizing Formats Using Styles and Themes
- Create and Modify Text Styles
- Create Custom List or Table Styles
- Apply Document Themes
Lesson 3: Using Images in a Document
- Resize an Image
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Integrate Pictures and Text
- Insert and Format Screenshots
Lesson 4: Creating Custom Graphic Elements
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Draw Shapes
- Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
Lesson 5: Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Insert Building Blocks
- Create and Modify Building Blocks
- Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
Lesson 6: Controlling Text Flow
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Insert Section Breaks
- Insert Columns
- Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
Lesson 7: Using Templates
- Create a Document Using a Template
- Create a Template
Lesson 8: Using Mail Merge
- The Mail Merge Features
- Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Create a Data Source Using Word
Lesson 9: Using Macros
- Automate Tasks Using Macros
- Create a Macro
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses