- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
In this course, students will be introduced to the new and enhanced features available in Microsoft Office Word.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore the components of the results-oriented interface of the Word environment.
- use the tools available in Word 2007 to create professional-looking documents.
- finalize and secure a document.
An understand of how to use MS Word, and familiarity with the Internet.
Lesson 1: Exploring the Word Environment
- Explore the User Interface
- Work With the Ribbon
- Work with Contextual Tabs
- Use the Word Galleries
- Customize the Word Interface
Lesson 2: Creating Professional-Looking Documents
- Apply Styles
- Apply Document Themes
- Add Building Blocks
- Work with Illustrations
- Build an Equation
- Add Citations and a Bibliography
Lesson 3: Finalizing Documents
- Compare Reviewed Documents
- Inspect Documents
- Apply Digital Signatures
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses