- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 16 Hours
In this course, students will learn how to use Word to create, manage, revise, and distribute long documents, forms
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use Microsoft Office Word 2007 with other programs.
- collaborate on documents
- manage document versions.
- add reference marks and notes
- make long documents easier to use.
- secure a document
- Word 2007 - Level 1
- Word 2007 - Level 2
Lesson 1: Using Microsoft Office Word 2007 with Other Programs
- Link to a Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007 Worksheet
- Link a Chart to Excel Data
- Send a Document Outline to Microsoft® Office PowerPoint®
- Extract Text from a Fax
- Send a Document as an Email Message
Lesson 2: Collaborating on Documents
- Modify User Information
- Send a Document for Review
- Review a Document
- Compare Document Changes
- Merge Document Changes
- Review Track Changes and Comments
Lesson 3: Managing Document Versions
- Create a New Version of a Document
- Compare Document Versions
- Merge Document Versions
Lesson 4: Adding Reference Marks and Notes
- Insert Bookmarks
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Add Captions
- Add Hyperlinks
- Add Cross-References
- Add Citations and a Bibliography
Lesson 5: Making Long Documents Easier to Use
- Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- Insert an Index
- Insert Table of Figures
- Insert Table of Authorities
- Insert Table of Contents
- Create a Master Document
- Automatically Summarize a Document
Lesson 6: Securing a Document
- Update a Document's Properties
- Hide Text
- Remove Personal Information from a Document
- Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- Set a Password for a Document
- Restrict Document Access
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses