- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
In this course, students create complex documents in Microsoft® Office Word documents and build personalized efficiency tools in Microsoft® Word 2007.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- manage lists.
- customize tables and charts.
- customize formatting with styles and themes.
- modify pictures in a document.
- create customized graphic elements.
- insert content using Quick Parts.
- control text flow.
- use templates to automate document creation.
- perform mail merges.
- use macros to automate common tasks.
- Word 2007 - Level 1
Lesson 1: Managing Lists
- Sort a List
- Renumber a List
- Customize Lists
Lesson 2: Customizing Tables and Charts
- Sort Table Data
- Control Cell Layout
- Perform Calculations in a Table
- Create Charts
Lesson 3: Customizing Formatting with Styles and Themes
- Create or Modify a Text Style
- Create a Custom List or Table Style
- Apply Default and Customized Document Themes
Lesson 4: Modifying Pictures
- Resize a Picture
- Adjust Picture Appearance Settings
- Wrap Text Around a Picture
Lesson 5: Creating Customized Graphic Elements
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Draw Shapes
- Add WordArt and Other Special Effects to Text
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
Lesson 6: Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Insert Building Blocks
- Create Building Blocks
- Modify Building Blocks
- Insert Fields Using Quick Parts
Lesson 7: Controlling Text Flow
- Control Paragraph Flow
- Insert Section Breaks
- Insert Columns
- Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow
Lesson 8: Using Templates to Automate Document Creation
- Create a Document Based on a Template
- Create a Template
- Lesson 9: Automating Mail Merges
- Perform a Mail Merge
- Mail Merge Envelopes and Labels
- Use Word to Create a Data Source
- Lesson 10: Using Macros to Automate Tasks
- Perform a Task Automatically Using a Macro
- Create a Macro
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses