- Locations: 186797 Dubai - U A E
- Duration: 5 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753240
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Explore your inner world and untapped potential.
- Understand your leadership and people around you.
- Learn new techniques for utilizing power of influence.
- Discover your communication style and its impact on others.
- Gain how to set and apply adequate strategies for inspiring people and leading change.
- Redesign your leadership paradigm.
- Capitalize on your strengths and develop an action plan for self - development.
- Be a proactive change catalyst.
- Deploy the right techniques for inspiring and leading others.
- Utilize the feedback generated by the coach.
- Build a legacy of leadership.
Intellectual Dimensions of Women Leadership
- Leadership perspectives.
- Men and women as leaders.
- Role of women in leading and transforming modern organizations.
- Characteristics of effective leaders.
Personality and Power of Influence
- Power of influence.
- Personality preferences and interpersonal needs.
- Personality types.
- Myers – Briggs type indicatramor (MBTI) personality inventory.
- Your influence style.
Inspiring Behavior’s for Innovation
- Leadership styles and innovation.
- Your leadership style.
- Creating the environment and culture that lead to innovation.
Leading for Results
- Alignment of vision, objectives and strategies.
- Coaching for results.
- Coach feedback.
Program Design and Target Participants:
- This program is designed for senior and mid level managers who are keen about
- Leveraging their leadership skills that lead to transformation and excellence.
Program Delivery Methods:
- Self – Assessments.
- Inpidual and group exercises.
- Outdoor activities.
- One to one sessions by a professional coach.
About Management Integrated Solution (MIS)
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses