Course detailsDale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling
In an increasingly complex selling environment, successful sales professionals use relationship-oriented selling approaches to help their customers win.
In today's complex sales environment, gimmicks and tactics are obsolete: customers are just too savvy. Armed with pricing and information from your website, reviews from the Internet, and recommendations from an army of colleagues and friends, they have completed 70% of the buying process without engaging with a sales person.
Only intentional sales professionals who cut through the noise to foster authentic client centered relationships can truly help their customers win. A strong customer relationship allows the sales organization to build trust, offer insights, and then help the customer meet their business objectives. Only through enduring and meaningful customer relationships, can sales professionals learn which approach will create the best opportunity for client success. The reality is that true relationships foster loyalty, which in turn builds a sustainable pipeline, ultimately making it possible to meet or exceed goals and quotas.
This sales training program is offered in various formats, the most popular are 8 weeks meeting once a week and 3-days meeting all day. Join us for Dale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling.
Who Should Attend
Sales professionals and organizations seeking stronger customer relationships, a complete understanding of the sales process and the ability to generate increased numbers.
Dale Carnegie sales training programs focus on person-centered selling, thereby building relationships that create a sustainable pipeline of success
Dale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling stands out as the only sales training program that combines a proven selling process with timeless customer relationship skills from the groundbreaking Dale Carnegie bestseller, How to Win Friends and Influence People. Join us for this unique sales training program and find out how you can:
• Build self-confidence to earn trusted partnerships with your clients
• Effectively communicate value from the buyer's perspective
• Accelerate the buying process through relationship selling
• Create a loyal client base by building customer relationships based on credibility and results
• Produce predictable sales results with an attitude that engages customers
Today's successful sales professional is dedicated to the customer. They know their customers, share their successes, and help them work through their challenges, as strategic partners. These successful sales professionals work to understand their clients' needs, discovering and providing solutions through a customer-centric lens. The wise sales professional, seeking to prospect with success, will focus on building customer relationships that will increase the number of appointments set, reduce buyer objections, and increase the commitment that builds a sustainable pipeline.
Join us for Dale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling.
What We Will Cover
- Committing to a Relationship-Oriented Approach
- Building Confidence and Credibility
- Establishing Profitable Connections that Expand Your Network
- How Collaboration Leads to Commitment
- Creating Value for Your Customers
- Communicating Your Value with Confidence and Ease
- Effectively Managing Hesitation
- Strengthening the Buyer Relationship
2.8 CEUs - 8 week
2.4 CEUs - 3 day
Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training
2.8 CEU's - 8 week course
2.4 CEU's - 3 day course
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
31 CPE's - 8 week course
27 CPE's - 3 day course
Project Management Institute (PMI)
26 Leadership PDU's - 8 week course
22.5 Leadership PDU's - 3 day course
The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
28 LU's - 8 week course
24 LU's - 3 day course
Updated on 08 July, 2019
Job roles this course is suitable for:Dale Carnegie Certified Program/Dale Carnegie Certificate Certificate will be provided.
About Dale Carnegie Training
Make an Impact // Unlock Your Full Potential
For over a century, Dale Carnegie has been improving individual and business performance around the world. While our training techniques continue to evolve, our core principles remain true to a single vision: real transformation begins within.
Professional Development Training Topics
Dale Carnegie’s training methods are proven to sharpen professional skills and transform people into successful, fulfilled individuals.
- People Skills Training: Build authentic relationships
- Presentation Training: Inspire with conviction
- Leadership Training: Lead with integrity & engage employees
- Sales Training: Connect with customers to grow revenue
- Customer Service Training: Amaze customers and build loyalty
- Organizational Development Training:Propel teams and drive action
Professional face-to-face training by certified Dale Carnegie instructors
Empower Your Workforce & Strengthen Your Abilities
When organizations like yours want employees who are engaged with their missions, values and visions, aligned with their strategic plans, and who have the skills needed to drive performance, they turn to Dale Carnegie Training for quality corporate training programs.
We are the world leaders in in-person training, whether you need a face to face session, or are comfortable in a larger seminar setting.
We customize solutions for you that draw on our proprietary content, and engage you for the best results possible, through certified Dale Carnegie trainers.
Business communication Related Questions
- Lettings Property Manager Skills Course Gate
AED 811Duration: Upto 8 Hours
- Sales and Marketing Course Oxford Home Study College
AED 1,653Duration: 125 Hours
- Purchasing Techniques, Negotiation and Cost Reduction London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Strategic Planning for Marketing, Sales and Promotion Management London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom