- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 3 Days
This course aims to provide participants with simple and specific interpersonal skills that will help them to exceed customers’ expectations, and also to help participants achieve positive results when communicating by telephone through acquiring greater self-confidence, and more effective exchange of information.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will:
- Possess a strong understanding of what is customer service
- Understand their inpidual strengths and weaknesses, through awareness surveys, of their own customer service skills
- Recognise and realise their customers’ needs, wants and expectations, and identify how to exceed them
- Know their organisation’s focus on customer service
- Demonstrate skills in dealing with upset customers
- Have a clear understanding of how internal customer relations impact external customer relations
Employees who deal with internal and external customers
This course will use interactive training methods of a combination of lecturing; group discussion/exercises; assessment surveys and questionnaires; case studies; role play activities; and video-based learning
- Module 1: Introduction to Customer Service
- Module 2: Customer Service: Communication Skills
- Module 3: Customer Analysis: Knowing your Customer
- Module 4: Calming Upset Customers
- Module 5: Telephone Customer Service
- Module 6: Time Management Strategies
- Module 7: Stress Management Strategies
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses